Sunday 7 December 2008

4 days, 3 finals

Alright.... time is ticking away and my flight back home is drawing closer and closer! :D I am absolutely ready for a break from school. This has been one buuuusy semester, but it was also full of loads of fun events! :) I loved the pure randomness of some days... and the excitement, and the parties, and hanging out with friends, and exploring London, and walking in the rain, and running around like a crazy fool, and drawing and designing, and dancing in my room, and smiling, and all that jazz... That I'll miss (practically everything but classwork;)

However, back home I'm ready for even moooore fun!!! And seeing all my friends again and enjoying the Christmas spirit!

Really, really excited I am :D

Only packing up my stuff will be a bit of a pain, but I'll worry about that once exams are done. :)

See you all soon! (well, and others I wish I could see really soon...)

No comments: