Sunday 9 January 2011

Happy New Year!

I absolutely realize I've been gone, out of space, away from the blogspot for waaay too long, with a faint hope that maybe someone missed my sporadic posts during that period (haha, oh, I imagine all the tears of disappointed followers...not).

But it's a new year now. It's a better year. A BIGGER YEAR! A year that shall be like no other! A year that started off quite well and feels promising so far. I'm not sure what exactly it will promise, yet I do have some "resolutions" that I'll get on with in 2011; see how far that goes...

And I'll renew this blog, for what it's worth. So see you soon, properly :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are psychic, you are. Преди ден два си преглеждах фийдовете, видях, че не си писала от хм, векове и щях да те трия :'( и ти взе, че написа нещо и се спаси от светия DEL ;)