Sunday 23 November 2008

Can't wait!!!




Only three more weeks!!! Just threeeee!!! And I'll be hooooooome!!!!!!!

:D
Can you tell I'm excited?!
Nope.
Hehe.

Well, here are but a few reasons to be looking forward to home (not necessarilly in order of importance... more like, in order of 'my-brain-just-thought-of-that-now')

1) Snoooooow - i can't wait to play in the snow and enjoy a real winter for a change ;) I think the main reason I put this as number 1 is that so many people now are saying that it's like a winter wonderland back home and I am becoming increasingly envious of them (in a good way tho)
2) Hooome - just the thought of chillin' back home with my puppy and basking in familial love makes my heart warm :)
3) Christmaaaas - OMG can't wait for that super fun holiday! I love the spirit of Christmas and how all people suddenly start acting friendly; it's a miracle ! especially in Bulgaria ;) Hehe.
4) Friiiieeeeeennndssssss - Wohoooo, that's totally reason number ONE! :D:D:D I can't wait to see everyone I haven't seen in, oh, so long (or not THAT long, but it still seems like forever!)
And just cause I'm in a Christmassy mood, I'll post a link that's for all you wonderful friends that I'm going to see very soon! (Cheesy at it might be, I still love the message of that song;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8rY0Fyws20

So be happy everyone, have an amazing time, enjoy everything, and see you sooooon!

No comments: