Tuesday 18 November 2008

Papers, papers, papers

Killing trees and squeezing all creative juices out of my brain - that's what I've been up to recently. And, naturally, I've been finding new and exciting ways to get distracted by the randomest things ever (making up words is so much fun!). I really need to make up about 1200 more words now, describing the works of a photographer of my choice (in my case, Elliott Erwitt - who I did NOT choose because of his fuuuunny images of doggies and life in general:) And then I have more work to do. And I will not sleep again... Sigh.. Hey, it's not even midnight yet, so I'm ahead of the game! :D (normally work starts after midnight and finishes at around 4 am .. though 2 days ago I finished at 6 am) Oh, University regime, how messed up you are!
I'll end this post now, as I feel it might be useful to add to my paper's word count now. Love you all!

No comments: