Sunday 28 June 2009

Top of My Playlist

Right. Here are some of my current music addictions...

1. Pitbull - I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho): Positively amazing rhythmic tune, absolutely makes me wanna dance and sing aloooong!!! I know you want to listen to that song over and over again as well, right? :) (oh yeah, it's been on repeat on my iTunes... uno, dois, tres, quatro...)


2. Agnes - Release Me: Passionate song, beautifully sung... also #1 this week in City TV's Big50 :)


3. David Guetta ft Kelly Rowland - When Love Takes Over: I've said it before, I'll say it again - this is the perfect shout-along song, and I can imagine what would happen if people were to sing this at a karaoke or something... especially if they were all slightly on the tipsy side...


4. AR Rahman ft Pussycat Dolls - Jai Ho: Oh yeah, another one of those great sing-along songs:)


5. Nevena ft Marius Moga - Zoom: Go, Bulgarian-Romanian-Greek combinations! See what great stuff we can do if we only work together... Zoom, zoom, zoom, zoom, zoom, zoom - most addicting tune ever!


6. Cascada - Evacuate the Dancefloor: I'm infected by the sound... :)


7. The Veronicas - Untouched: What I love most about this song is its beginning, which makes me shiver... powerful things, those violins...


8. Akcent - Stay With Me: Seen as this summer is full of Romanian hits, I have to include a song by Akcent which features the oh-so-typically-Romanian accordion. And the video is sad... and then really cheesy in the end.


Basically, when these songs come on, I pump up the volume like there's no tomorrow and sing along while driving around Sofia. Yes, other drivers look at me like I'm crazy, but at least I'm having a great time even when I'm stuck in hour-long traffic jams! So if some crazy chick drives past you with music blasting extra loud, it's probably me... if you're in Sofia, that is.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh, I love that release me song!
And doesn't she look like the white leona lewis?? lol

Marty Nikolova said...

YES!!! Everyone says that! They're so much alike!