Friday 18 September 2009

Go Orange!

Final year at uni. Well, better make it the best it can be! That's the mission I'm on right now. And I can tell you so far it's been absolutely amazing! I've dedicated most of my time to getting involved in London life - more specifically, London's music life :)
After attending two small concerts in two weeks, I feel like I can call that a good start of the year :)
To keep that number rising, I'm planning on attending another gig in my third week thanks to the Orange RockCorps. Such a cool idea - the RockCorps are a charity organization, getting young people involved into doing some good for their communities, some little social project like fixing up an old garden, painting walls, cleaning up rivers - useful things of that sort. After dedicating 4 hours to such a project, you earn a ticket to an amazing gig!! Coming up on Sept. 25 is a great show at the Royal Albert Hall - should be massive, full of enthusiastic young people.. and of course featuring some top-notch performers!
Headlining the show: Nas, Nelly, David Guetta and Kelly Rowland, Chase&Status, Razorlight, and Daniel Merriweather... I'm not a hardcore fan of all of the above, but having the chance to see this,

this,

and this *Kelly will be there anyway... they better sing that!*,

... is sooo worth it!!! I can't wait!!!
Now, to earn this I'll be painting and fixing up a children's playground, this Wednesday from 10-2pm. I love this thing, I love being part of it!!! :D
And so my days go by :)

No comments: