Monday 21 September 2009

Oh, Sh..uga! (cont.)

yes, thought I'd paste a couple of comments from the PJ Sugababes Forever memorial website...

Keisha writes...
I was kicked out so I didn't leave willingly. Siobhan lets make up.

Cheryle Cole writes...
Oh, dear Lord, I am wet.

Akon writes...
Akon

Siobhan writes...
When I'm walking down the street I say "HEY KEISHAAAAAAAA"! We could be hotter than the three other b*tches.

Larry writes...
We'll miss you like a hole in the head!

Kanye West writes...
...but Keisha was one of the best Sugababes of all rime. OF ALL TIME!

Katie Price writes...
I WAS RAPED. RAPED I TELLS YOU.

Keisha Buchanan writes...
Everyone and their dog has been raped Katie Price. Quit yer whining.

Jack Tweed writes...
Fuck this for a bag of skittles.

...the end...

No comments: