Friday 16 October 2009

And I'm addicted to...

..the following websites, in the following order, apparently, seen as Google Chrome likes to keep track of that... I'm glad there's no statistic as to how much time I spend online, cause that would be disturbing, probably. Either way, I just wanted to point out that today Tweeter officially surpassed Facebook as the number one website. I don't know if that's a cause for celebration or distress, hmm. Cause Twitter is a bit limiting in terms of what you can say and how you can say it, but it's totally the best site to be if you wanna be the first to get updates directly from the stars (and possibly their assistants/fans). It's quite exciting! Favorite bit is still reading Calvin's tweets and random rants about food and what not.

Anyway... now you know what pages I tend to refresh more-so than others. Call me an addict - you probably won't be far from the truth. ;)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

HOW can twitter be ahead of facebook??? that's just wrong.