Friday 5 February 2010

Back to the future...

Today is one of those Fridays when you sit down and think about the future. Why? For one, because you realise it's near. It's always there, lurking behind the corner. The end of one era, beginning of the next. It's almost time to leave the safe confounds of the academic world (of which I feel I've had more than enough) and to embrace the world beyond. Where will it take us? What will it all be about? What am I doing about it all? Hmm... And again, I have the feeling that I'm not jumping into the future head-first... I'm one of those people who like things step by step. But today I wish I didn't go for little steps. I wish I found a way to go for something, no second thoughts, to have the utter dedication to a cause, to have a passion that will drive my actions, to know exactly which wagon I want to hop onto. It's not that easy. I realized, yesterday, that if I have a clear goal in my head, I'll pursue it till it's done. I don't give up easily; I try until the final fail. But when the goal's not clear, chances of me actually pursuing it are slimmer. So here's the task of the evening: set some goals. And get to them! Time's running up! ... and yeah, be chill and awesome in the mean time.

1 comment:

mulah said...

I kvo? izmisli li vurhu kvo shte se susredotochavash? ^^