Tuesday 30 March 2010

It's a thing of the past...

I'd calculate the number of hours left of my University life, just for the dramatic effect hour counts generally have. But I don't have time for that.

Currently maxing out the final few weeks of senior year. Projects again... Academia strikes again. Let it strike; according to my glorious plan for the future, these will literally be the last weeks of school work for a couple of years. Thank you, University, but I've had enough. I'm ready for a change.

Where will we go? What will we do? Only time will tell! And there's hardly any time left. Trying to make the most of it, but at the same time - being ready to move on. It's a love/hate relationship, that final stride, I guess.

And soon it will all be over, for better or worse.

The dog days are over.

No comments: