Sunday 21 September 2008

Time is a'flying

1 A.M. is approaching again.
My pastime: helping Gregory House solve his puzzling cases. I wish.... I'm no help at all - and he always seems to know the answer before I do. Impressive.

Today was an amazing day. Main reason would be the gorgeous weather outside! Imagine that, sunshine in London! A friend of mine and I are speculating a great conspiracy... I mean, come on, TWO sunny days in a row in ENGLAND??? We think they moved the island close to Spain or something. They did it while everyone was asleep (and to ensure that all people were sleeping at the exact same time, they released some sleepy gas into the air at night). Yeah, we know what's really happening. The world is full of cool conspiracies like that.

Anyway, let's not drive the sunny weather away. Let's accept its amazingness as is. I spent most of the day out and about Kensington Gardens (technically part of Hyde Park). It's interesting to go out in the park on sunny weekends because all of London seems to be there! And I don't blame them either... in a country where the sky is rarely clear, every speck of sunlight has to be absorbed! Among the crowds there were, naturally, tons of kids, all of which were shouting and screaming and driving me insane slowly and painfully :) Haha. No actually I was in such a good mood that I ignored them.

I love good, fun days like that. It was relaxing and productive at the same time (there's no better place to read research articles than the park). It made me miss Rex though....

Tomorrow's going to be an even more exciting day though! I will go to St. John's church north of Hyde Park and take photos of an event known as "Horseman's Sunday" when more than 100 horses are blessed in front of the church. It's a tradition going way back in time... I think it's going to be amazing!!! Perhaps it's the fact that there will be 100 of my favorite creatures in the world around the church! I can't wait! Will upload pics as soon as have them... :)

No comments: