Saturday 7 February 2009

Reality Check

All the snow in London is gone. The only reminiscences of the fluffy white days are the random carrots, scattered around streets and courtyards... all the noses of the snowmen... Sigh.

As London's back to its usual, rainy self, I've been busy thinking up designs for one of my classes. I seem to be doing something terribly wrong, bringing my professor to the verge mental breakdown, resulting in mental breakdown on my part, naturally... It's not that bad, but he's just one of those people who have slight issues with their temper and probably do not know the term 'constructive' criticism... It's SEARCH AND DESTROY for them :) We'll survive in the end, though... After tons of work, which is what today is all about...

I've been distracting myself with all sorts of distractions in the mean time; I felt quite accomplished yesterday - I finally finished a leisure book :)) And it was a great one, too, very convoluted and captivating; and one of the longer novels I've read. So there, some distractions have been quite productive.

I'm already longing for Spring Break, though, which probably won't be that much of a 'break' - rather, it will be time for partey, fun, explorations, and the Killers!! AH! :D Hahaha, yep, we will sing Human at the top of our lungs!! In Manchester, too! :) Hooray for adventures!!!!

So much for updates now.. I'm off to get a quick power snack and then - whooosh - illustrator tiiiime!

No comments: