Wednesday 20 January 2010

12A

So here's the result of white wine on a plane. Unedited.
____

So, we’re somewhere above Regensburg. I have already discovered the beauty of drinking white wine on board. Red wine is a no-no, cause it gives me a bad case of ‘purple lips’… and we don’t want the passport control people in London to stop me because of the purple lips. Ha, I guess after a break like that I simply need to ease out of drinking… or get used to drinking a lot. Hahaha, don’t worry, it’s almost time to touch down in London-town. Been listening to ‘One Love’ and ‘Sexy Love’ on my iPod – those are two of the songs of Winter Break 09/10 :) Lovely stuff indeed.
It’s been a month since I left London on the snowy morning of Dec. 19th. Ah, what a month it was. Full of fun times, wonderful friends, dancing all night, having the best of days and nights :) Couldn’t get much better than that. If you judge a year by its beginning, than 2010 is bound to be TOTALLY AWESOME! Last semester of university, lots of plans, lots of uncertainty, it’s life, baby!

Yes, life.

I’m sky high and can see all the clouds below me! I love flying! Especially when there’s no turbulence, ah. And I love my iPod playlist that just decided to Transform Me :)

The sun is shining outside. I think I might land in London with quite the tan. If only.

Oh look, it’s the third little bottle. How lovely. How awesome.

Wow.

Distance to destination: 809 km. Time: 2:06pm GMT. Halfway there! Oh, that’s a song I don’t like cause it gets too stuck in my head (Meet Me Halfway by the B.E.Peas, oh joy).

Well, it’s goodbye party times in Sofia, hello London randomness :) Let’s see what the semester brings. Let’s see what the future brings… Let’s see what my art project will be all about, darn that lack of inspiration. I wonder if at any point I’ll start writing in the stream-of-consciousness manner, meaning that I just type, type, type (oh, the digital era), until I start typing too fast and my brain stops thinking fast enough to type it all up and then the deepest, darkest secrets stashed up in my consciousness start coming out. Hmmm, let’s see.

Now watch me shut this thing down!

Oh, that would be a good song to play when my laptop battery starts dying out. But nooot yeeet.

Truth is, I’m bored aboard this plane. My good headphones got chewed up by a kitty-cat, so now I can’t listen to music in its completeness. Ah well, it’s all good cause we’re above this stuff :) Either way, I’m bored. There’s an empty seat next to mine (mine is 12A), and then the aisle seat is taken by a guy who just sleeps. Actually, that’s usually what I do… Sleep. Not today though. Maybe it’s the wine. It’s the first time I’ve had wine at 11 582m altitude above the Rhein river. How I want to go to Berlin, by the way. It’s a goal of mine. I wonder when it will happen. Need to work, make money, be awesome :)

Cheryl Cole – 3 Words – now playing. Such an amazing song, and OH that video!!

I can vaguely hear a kid screaming in the background. Good I have headphones on. So antisocial :)

Alright, let’s see what London’s gonna be like this time around. Anyone who happens to be awesome and in need of a break in London, do let me know :)

Okay, one more thing, how come there’s no wireless in the air?! Ugh. The captain just spoke. He sounds cool. Oh, there was once a captain who kept telling us jokes (mainly on the lame side). It was hilarious.

The past two years have turned my life around. So there. Everything changed. And now I look back and think, what if this, what if that… Well, technically, not everything changed, but I’ve certainly adopted a slightly different approach to life  It’s all about doing what I want… everything else is just bound to fall into place… or else.

10 000 000 fireflies.

The End.

No comments: