Sunday 17 May 2009

Beautiful Days

Every summer there are several feel-good songs that keep playing on and on and on, and just make you wanna sing along, while you're chillin' on the beach somewhere, sipping a Mojito or whatever your heart desires... Summer days are beautiful days! And here's a song to prove it. Though it's not a particularly recent song, it has been playing on the radio so much that I now associate it with summer times, good times, friends, fun, sun, and all the rest!



I'm still forced to live a mute digital life (i.e. my computer still has no sound), which certainly makes me a little bit sad (and increases the chances of me posting some video on here that I believe is a totally different video...)... But there's not too much I can do right now. I'll be on the lookout for a tech guy next week.

It's a lovely Sunday and I'll be out and about soon enough. I'll be listening to my ipod instead. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!!

No comments: