Thursday 7 May 2009

Meat Pete?

So, on a scale of 'WTF' to 'holy crap', how disturbing is that advertisement? Pete the Meat Puppet... the epic story of his life? What? And then.. it's an ad for Diesel jeans... What's the point of it? Is it supposed to brainwash people or send some subliminal messages? I don't know, for all I care, Pete can rot somewhere far away from me, and I certainly won't be buying Diesel jeans because of that puppet creature. He reminds me of Seed of Chucky or whatever that creepy movie was that gave me nightmares for 2 consecutive nights! Some ad campaigns probably shouldn't be released at all... Sweden...

Well, I guess what they were going for is a terribly catchy tune that won't get out of head until you buy a pair of Dieselwear.

(Have I mentioned how passionately I hate packing? - this comment was almost as relevant to this post as a meat puppet is relevant to jeans)

No comments: