Monday 30 March 2009

Finding the Key

Gotta love life's sense of humour... As I was walking home today, pondering over various projects that need to be done by the end of the week, I stopped at a bus stop, just cause I felt like it. I looked around me, on the ground, and I saw a tiny metal key. Sigh... This entire time I've been thinking about all my projects, but hey, maybe I just need to stop for a moment and I'll find the key to them all! Hehe, we'll see if that works. Or... I don't know, maybe the thought I was having at that exact moment was actually the key. Too bad I don't remember what it was! :S Yeah, I love taking seemingly random events as quite symbolic and non-coincidential.

... Then again, for someone who tends to find quite a bit of stuff (coins, bills, badges...) on the ground in general, maybe I shouldn't even consider the key incident as significant :) Ah, well. But on the note of finding things, I did find 2 pounds in the laundry machine yesterday-the person before me hadn't noticed it hehe; so I can certainly say that was the most exciting laundry duty ever :)

I'm off to actually do work on projects now instead of wasting time thinking about key findings.

No comments: