Sunday 8 March 2009

Good times, good times...

I think this is probably the 5th or 6th time I've been trying to update this lil' blog... every time I've tried in the past few weeks, something unexpected has come up, or I simply decided to get on with a more pressing task (such as setting high scores on facebook games...). But at this exact moment, my alternative task for the evening is .. well... cleaning, which, frankly, I despise from the bottom of my heart! Haha... I like it when things are clean, but the actual 'getting there'.. uuugh.

Anyway, 'nuff complaints :) It's still enjoyable a) cause I'm dancing in the mean time, and b) cause tomorrow I'll have a guest yay! *hence the cleaning, cough cough. Iliyan - a friend from my summer internship and beyond - is comin' over to London wohoo! So naturally, I'm excited about that, and about the concerts and things we're about to see!! Pro ejemplo, Tuesday evening we'll be watching Brandon Flowers do his little shoulder movement of pure awesomeness live on stage in Manchester!! :D Manchester... hmm. It's close to Liverpool which is possibly one of the most disgusting names for cities ever used. "Let's go swimming in the pool of livers!" No thanks. Back to the excitement - yes, it shall be exciting, no doubt! :D

I think this semester I've spent most of my money on concerts and... food I guess.. What else.. no, cause before I used to spend most of my cash on Johnny Depp DVD's and Amazon purchases. Well, I'm an ebay girl now :) And I'm starting to get the hang of winning 'em bids! Also with that honor comes the responsibility of paying for the things I win... On my little list of events we have John Legend (tomorrow), Killers (Tuesday), possibly slip a little Tina on Wednesday, Pink and Calvin Harris in May, Depeche Mode on May 18th, and hopefully Michael Jackson in July!!! :D I think it's a pretty cool list :):) Aaaand, I did see Tina Turner live in concert for freeeeee (yay lucky random competition winnings!), and I saw U2 live on the roof of the BBC (they played 4 songs only, but you know what, it was random, so I loved it!), and I saw ... wait.. I think that's all .. gasp. Okay then, last semester, I saw Madonna, Kanye West, and Roisin Murphy. I think it's been a good year :) Only now I'm sort of running low on dinero, but you know what - it's soooo worth it!

I've been trying to figure out what I'm doing this summer; and I still have no clue.. I've applied to internships around and about, but I have no idea if I'm even going to get one... Sigh... But I'll keep trying, right! :D Wohoooo! Be prepared for updates!!!

And I think now I should go back to cleaning. Damn, time flies by... I hope the entire break doesn't fly by! (it has the tendency to do that though)... I guess I'll get some sleep for the heck of it ;) But only after I'm done with everything I need to do before tomorrow....... dot dot dot.

No comments: