Monday 23 March 2009

So much for Spring...

Ironic, isn't it, that on the first day of 'astronomical spring' the gorgeous sunny London weather decides to give way to the usual rain and gloom all over. Perfect timing, I must say.

Today I found £20 on the floor of a tube station. Felt lucky :) I decided to give them away though, eventually, passing on their luckiness to a book seller. In exchange I got a book called London Calling - exciting stuff about 'high art and low culture in London from 1968 till today'. So you could say, London gave me the money and I gave it back to London. The rain came after that. I hope I didn't cause the rain... Hmmm.

Oh well, it's time to get on with Advanced Graphics now, Tomorrow's an important class day. Sigh.

Deadlines are all over the place. Seriously. Let's get kicking!



If it rains too much, there is a chance (acc. to the cheesy movie Flood which I couldn't even bear to watch to the end) that London will be flooded by the Great River Thames. So far that's not a threat... but, you know, it's predictions like these that make me grateful we live on the third floor and farther from the river...

No comments: