Saturday 10 January 2009

Almost over

Sigh... the Zurich getaway is almost at an end... It was so much fun! Hehe.

I'm excited about the last week in Sofia though! It should entail skiing, hanging out with friends, working on a couple of projects, protesting in front of the parliament and all sorts of other thrilling events! :D Yeah!

And then exactly one week later, I'll be in London. Hmm, at least I hope the weather will be nice. Who knows, who knows... Getting back into study-insomnia mode will be mildly challenging, but hey, it's a new semester full of so many surprises!! :) I have a lot more exploring to do in LDN, so get ready for action! :D

Also, as part of my still unwritten New Year's Resolutions (for example), I plan on updating this blog more, if only for the sake of the 4-5 people who read it every once in a while :)

Other resolutions might include more exploring of London, putting together a proper portfolio (about time), studyin' hard, having fun yay, setting long- and short-term goals and actually achieving them, finding another internship for this summer, becoming super active in any sense of the word, really, and enjoying every moment of my life... amen :)

We'll see what will happen. C'est la vie, after all.

No comments: