Friday 16 January 2009

Another break is over

A month and seven days.. Gone. Wow. It's unbelievable!

Actually, it felt like a pretty long time. And it was AWESOME, beyond awesome!! I had so much fun once again! And.. once again, it wasn't the most productive time of my life, sigh, yet at least I got to chillax for a while. Now it's back to Uni life. Oh yeah!

And once again, I don't really feel like going back to the UK yet. I don't know why. On one hand, omg, London - always good to be there. On the other... hmm... back to insomnia?! Haha, oh dear insomnia! My biological clock is forever screwed up thanks to the late nights and early mornings :)

Excitement... this semester will be fun, I'm sure! Once again I'll have the omnipresent pressure of the scholarship issue, but I'm ready - bring it on! Going back to study mode will take a while, considering how long I've been laid back for... But I'm sure time will fly again... as it always does in the great circle of life! :D

I'll stop writing now. I feel like my fingers want to keep typing but my brain can't keep up with that (I'm quite sleepy for some odd reason). Ready to go skiing tomorrow?

No comments: