Monday 19 January 2009

Back in LDN

And it feels like I never left :)

London is just the same as I remember it; the usual clouds are out today, I even got rained on :) The streets, the shops, the people, the school, the messiness of my room - everything is just the way I left it.

Hmmm. It's like deja vu!

Now that we're in London mode, we'll start working towards making this semster the best thing ever! :D Alright! Lots of events, trips, concerts, surprises, explorations, etc, etc should take place over the next months! Of course I realise I'm great at planning things in my head, but when it comes to turning the plans into actions, that's where I begin to fail, accomplishing only about 10-20% of what I plan. Sigh.. And I always blame it on the lack of time; if that's not a lame excuse, what is? So a goal for this semester will be to accomplish at least 40% of all my plans! Okay? OKAY!

No comments: