Sunday 11 January 2009

And back...

Hellooo, Sofia!
Ah.. gotta love the snow... all the wonderfully dirty, darkish, yucky snow on the streets; the streets that have not been cleared from most of the snow - after all, it's a well-known fact that snowy, icy streets are so much better than clean ones, right? Also, who the heck needs to clear the airport and all the tracks there. Nah, planes can land on snow, no biggie! :) Gotta love Bulgaria, always dealing with all of nature's surprises adequately! Love it. Hence on the 14th of Jan., hopefully, Bulgarians will rise against the goverment, and overthrow all the corrupted sons of female doggies with a horrifying uprising! YEAH! haha, well, maybe not quite. I kinda feel that pretty much.. no one will show up :( Don't know why I have that feeling. BUT if you can, join in the protest, should be exciting! In front of the parliament at 11am till about midnight. Hmm, technically that will be the first protest I've attended in my conscious life (ie since communism fell, perhaps?). No wait, I've participated in a few protests, but only minor ones.. and this one, apparently, is going to be national! I wonder if anything will happen... I'll have my camera out just in case!
Also, I do believe it's high time to run for president of Bulgaria, as that old lady in the park told me 6 years ago... :P I'll keep you posted on my candidacy :)

No comments: