Wednesday 1 April 2009

April's Fools

..aaand last day of youth :P
Just kidding. But anyway, it is the last day of '21' - now on to the big two-two. Exciting stuff.
I just realized something. Today I spilled coffee on me THREE times in 5 minutes (and it was hot and annoying). I also almost got run over by a. a car, b. a motorbike, and c. another car (in that order). I thought that's pretty odd, as a continuous streak of bad luck... and then I calmly remembered the idea that right before a birthday people usually enter a 'black hole' so to speak:)So I'm currently in my little hole. Don't worry, bad luck is not contagious! And I certainly hope it all goes away on April 3! (fingers crossed!)
Alright, I'm going to sleep now and wake up early in the morning to do all sorts of work, as usual...

Oh, and try avoiding being the 'fool' of the day. I did feel quite foolish after the 3rd time that wretched coffee spilled on me, and it wasn't even April 1 yet .. I've already had my fair share of fooling around already...

No comments: