Thursday 30 April 2009

Kids These Days...

A couple of days ago my friend sent me this song, which I've listened to quite a few times now and highly recommend :)

It sounds like a fusion between Amy Winehouse, Duffy, Adele... and it's good!

Pixie Lott has so much potential and is singing her way to fame, supporting the Saturdays on tour, and will certainly keep ruling the music scene in the future... And she's only 18!! Wow! Amazing!

And then... Lady GaGa is just one year older than me! (Okay, that doesn't quite go with the title of this post, but still). So here's how Canada wished her a happy birthday in March 2009... (overpowering, eh?:)


Now that's the moment when I sit and wonder what I'm doing with my life... well... I'll let you know if something as epic happens, but I can probably assure you that I won't be rising on the pop music scene for now... :)

No comments: