Saturday 4 April 2009

Obamalicious?

I thought I'd put in a little entry on the Man of the Moment, the One and Only, the Persident whose face is the most marketed body part in the world today... Obama! I thought having an excess of Obama shirts and caps was one thing, but the way his image has taken over the food industry as well is ridiculous... So here are some of his gastronomical appearances:

Cake!


Fingers! (made in Germany!)


Fast food...


And my personal favorite, Obama Sushi! :D




While searching for images for this short post, I discovered that this whole fascination with the Obamaliscious phenomenon is quite prevalent around the world! Check out these:
What's up with our need to make Obama food?
Obama Foodorama - an entire blog dedicated ONLY to OBAMA FOOD!

Haha, unbelievable is this Obamafied world we live in... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Now that's impressive! :)
Nadia Stoyanova

Jessica said...

*sigh.....