Monday 27 April 2009

Girls Out of Control

Something kinda Oooh hit the O2 yesterday and I just happened to impulsively buy a ticket to the Girls Aloud concert 3 hours before the event. And, boy, am I glad I did that! It was one heck of a show, complete with dancing, hotness, fire, wind, flying around (not exactly a-la David Copperfield), singing, more dancing, waving your hands in the air, shouting like you just don't care and other stuff of that general sort. I was particularly glad to 'sing' along to 'Promise', 'The Loving Kind', 'I Can't Speak French', 'Call the Shots', 'Something Kinda Ooh' and pretty much any other song/cover I knew the lyrics to! (Including 'Womanizer', among others). Well, without further ado, here are some pics from the pop event:















You know, whoever said going to concerts by yourself is boring obviously hasn't been to a concert by him/herself... It's as entertaining as can be! Or maybe that's just my experience? Eh, either way, I LOVE IT!

No comments: